#H0030 DUSTDROID 300 HEPA Vacuums
with 98% Efficient Air-Bender™ Cyclone System
300 CFM - INDUSTRIAL VACUUM
The DustDroid™ 300 is designed for capturing the extra fine dust created by cutting, drilling, grinding and sanding materials such as concrete, masonry, stone, fiberglass and other construction materials. It produces 300 CFM and features a 20 gallon canister that is easily removed for emptying. Contractors like how the unit is price considerably lower than competitive HEPA vacuums and is powered by 120 volt current. This workhorse vacuum has fewer moving parts, and no solenoids, to require less maintenance and provide more reliable performance. The AirBlast™ filter cleaning system can be actuated while the vacuum is running, without interrupting work; and AirBender™ technology enables contractors to go up to 10 times longer between filter cleanings.
DustDroid™ 300 delivers far greater productivity
The best way to get high productivity out of any HEPA vacuum is to keep the filter clean. That doesn’t mean pulsing every 15 seconds to blow dust off the pleats. It means keeping dust away from the HEPA filter to begin with. That is the way the DustDroid™300 HEPA Vacuum, with Air-Bender™ technology, increases productivity.
The truth about pulse cleaning
Pulse cleaning every 15 seconds is hard on HEPA filters. Violent bursts of air explode - thrusting abrasive granules against the delicate filter material, damaging the microscopic fibers and shortening the HEPA filter’s life. DustDroid™ vacuums are much kinder to your HEPA filters, requiring pulsing 1, instead of, 240 times each hour.
Why the DustDroid™ requires less maintenance
The moving parts associated with automated pulse-cleaning systems (solenoids) are subject to frequent breakdowns. DustDroid™ vacuums have no solenoids - only mechanical switches - proven to be reliable when exposed to constant vibration, dust and other harsh conditions.
How the DustDroid™ extends cleaning intervals 10 times longer
Air-Bender™ technology greatly increases cleaning intervals by doing a superior job of capturing dust BEFORE it reaches the HEPA filter. The Air-Bender™ cyclone captures 98% of airborne dust compared to typical cyclones, which capture only 80%.
How Air-Bender™ technology works
The Air-Bender™ cyclonic system “bends” the air stream at the bottom of the canister, and allows 98% of the dust to settle in a large Passive Air Zone before the air moves on to the HEPA filter canister. By allowing only 2%, instead of 20%, of the dust to reach the HEPA filter, Air-Bender™ technology enables contractors to go 10 times longer between cleaning intervals.
Fast and easy cleaning
Simply pull and release the AirBlast™ handle to blast/clean the HEPA filter. A handy console gauge tells you when airflow is dropping and it is time to blast/clean. Typically, once or twice a day does the trick, and it can be done without stopping work. In the heaviest dust creating applications, once an hour may be required. It’s fast; it’s simple, and it’s more gentle on your HEPA filter.
- Save time with patent pending AirBlast™ cleaning system
- Save money by extending the life of your HEPA filter
- Go 10 times longer between filter cleaning intervals
- Extend HEPA filter life with Air-Bender™ technology
- Capture 98% of dust BEFORE it reaches the HEPA filter
- Clean filters fast and easy with a quick pull/release of the AirBlast™ handle
- Stop guessing - a gauge tells you when to clean filters
- Transport with ease – separate components are light weight
- Meet government standards with certified HEPA filters
- Clean HEPA filters without removing
- Go big with a 20 gallon dust collection canisters
- Go long with up to 100 foot hose (optional)
- Contain dust more effectively with plastic bags
- Reduce maintenance - NO solenoids!
- Extend motor life with tangental air bypass cooling
- Use with a 32” grinder while using a 120v circuit
Motor: 2.1 HP Tangential bypass w/ 25’ cord
Power: 1560 watts
Voltage: 120v 50/60hz
Amperage: 13 amps
Water lift: 90 in
Filtration: Certified HEPA rated 99.97% @ .3 micron with AirBender™ Cyclone
Hose: 2.5" x 25' standard, 2.5" x 25' hose optional for large grinders