Dust Control System for Drills and Drywall- CALL FOR A DEALER IN YOUR AREA or go to dustlesstools.com
The Bit Buddie dust and slurry control system is for use with drills, hammer drills and core drills. Fast and easy to use, the BitBuddie dust and slurry control system is held in place by vacuum pressure. No clamps or braces are required. Simple turn on the wet/dry vacuum and put the BitBuddie where you want it, and you're ready to drill.
The 1-3/8 inch size is great for drilling faucet holes in stone countertops or any other place where space is tight. It allows you to drill close to a wall or other obstacle and capture the dust or slurry as it's made.
The BitBuddie is designed to be used with the Dustless Wet/Dry Vacuum. A system that is specifically designed to handle the dust and slurry created in construction sites. Check out our Dustless Wet/Dry Vacuum video and see why it is the last vacuum you'll ever own.
See the Online demo video!
- Vacuums up dust and slurry as it is made
- Vacuum pressure holds it in place – no clamps necessary
- Compact design for tight places
- Excellent for drilling faucet holes in stone countertops
- Save time and money associated with clean up
- Use with core drills or percussion hammers
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!